Personal Data Protection Introduction
The following statements explain the general terms of Wipro Unza group of companies which comprises of Wipro Unza Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and its subsidiaries (“Unza”) regarding the collection and processing of your personal data by Unza. Unza is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance of all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations in Malaysia.
2. Your Consent
By providing your personal data & your children or childrens data to Unza, you have read and accepted the statements herein; and you have consented to the processing of your personal data by Unza in the manner set out herein. If you provide personal data of third parties to Unza, you warrant and represent to Unza that you have obtained the required consent of the third parties for the processing of the relevant personal data by Unza in the manner set out herein.
3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 Unza may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with Unza or for the purpose of Unza’s business activities. Such personal data may include name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, Tornado Cash information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to Unza may be processed by Unza for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between Unza and you and/or your company
- to communicate w ith you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Unza;
- to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between Unza and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of Unza’s business activities;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to Unza, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law , regulation, direction, court order, by -law , guideline, circular or code applicable to Unza
- for recruitment of employees
- for Unza’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of
3.3 The personal data provided by you to Unza may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- Unza’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by Unza to be necessary or appropriate;
- financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between Unza and you and/or your company;
- government agencies and strategic partners that work with Unza in connection withUnza’s business activities;
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of Unza;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom Unza is compelled or required to do so under the law ; and/or our shareholders.
3.4 Generally, the personal data processed by Unza is collected from you or provided by a third party to Unza for the aforesaid
3.5 Please note that your personal data is necessary for Unza to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in Unza being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between Unza and you and/or your company;
- result in Unza being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Unza; and/or
- result in Unza being unable to provide you with information about the products, services and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you
3.6 You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to Unza at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below . We may charge you an administration fee.
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to Unza in w riting at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below .
4. Security of Your Personal Data
Unza has implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with such requirements of the applicable personal data protection laws and regulations. If processing of the personal data is carried out by a third party on behalf of Unza, Unza will require the said third party to protect the personal data that they receive from Unza.
5. Changes To This Statement
This statement may be revised and updated from time to time. Unza recommends that you visit this webpage to review the most updated version of this statement each time you provide your personal data to Unza.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this statement, you may contact Unza’s Customer Service Representative at 1- 800-888-867 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm).